Bullseye NIGHT HAWK Range
Roof rack mounting systems with 4 built in LED Light Bars!
MAZDA BT50 1500 Low Profile Backbone system
The Mazda BT50 2022 Backbone System is here ! This isn’t about just a backbone system to fit your roof rack to, Bullseye wanted to create something unique and exciting. This backbone system will have you covered across all terrain out in the wild and is low profile, so need to worry about your daily suburban driving.
A backbone that has side lights built in for 180 degree vision, you won’t believe you have gone without it for so long. The tie down points allow you to secure your load but also affix other 4×4 accessories. It’s the Tradies dream, the Hunters necessity and the adventurers staple!
The Night Hawk 1500 mounts directly to your vehicle through existing mounting points, making it an easy installation that is sound and strong. The side rails have 4 X 7.5″ Ultra Slim light bars built in, we wanted this backbone to mount as low as possible, sitting 65MM above the roof line at the highest point. 6 Tie down points to ensures your load is secure at all times.
Load Rating is based on the Platform that you mount to it. We have chosen the ROLA Titan Tray https://rola.com.au/titan-tray-mkii-1500-x-1200mm/19557-1cc0bed1-0d99-43e8-ac5d-d62ffa7dc7a8/, however this backbone system will work with any Roof Rack with adjustable mounting points.
- Powder coated in Black
- 6 Tie down points
- 3mm Mild Steel Construction
- 3mm Mild Steel mounting plates
- 5w Cree Led
- Beam: Spot
- Operating Voltage: 10-30v Dc
- Waterproof Rate: Ip 68
- Colour Temperature: 6000k
- 50,000 Hrs
- Material: Diecast Aluminium Housing
- Lens Material: Pc
- Lumen 3,600
42″ Vivid Series MKII Straight LED Light Bar
Beam: Spot / Spread
5W Phillips LED
- Lumen 21,200
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Waterproof Rate: IP 68
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- 50,000 hrs
- Material: Diecast Aluminum Housing
- Lens Material: PC
- Simple assembly with a few basic tools and supplied hardware.
- Compatible with any brand of roof rack that has adjustable mounting points
- Installation will take approx. 2 hours